Monday, May 23, 2016

Great First Week!

Thank you parents for such a great first week! In my 6 years of coaching I have to say this year was the best first week I have ever witnessed!

I just wanted to touch base on a few things:

  • If you know your child is going to miss a meet please be sure to fill out the meet absent form. This goes straight to my computer and helps me put meets together. 
  • The first sign-up for an invitational is now on the website. Please know this is the Kentwood Rock The Blocks meet on June 11. Sheets and money are due back no later than June 3rd. The cost is $5.00 per event with no more than 4 events. Please note this is an optional meet! 
  • Along with the new season there is new time standards for the West Michigan Swim League, here is a link for these. I encourage everyone to save them so you can help your child keep track if they qualify for the A-meet or not. 
  • Finally all volunteer forms are due back ASAP. If you know you are not able to volunteer at a meet, but are able to make a donation for our concession stand please be sure to fill out the donation sheet that is located on the table in the pool stands. 
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at bthompson@gpsbulldogs.org.




-Coach Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment